Bhagavad Gita (also known as "Gita") is one of the gifts from India to the world. It is the divine discourse spoken by Lord Krishna Himself and is the most popular sacred scriptures from India.
Bhagavad Gita comprises 18 chapters in the Bhishma Parva of the epic Mahabharata and consists of 700 verses. In 700 verses, Lord Krishna counseled Pandava prince Arjuna about his duty as Kshatriya to establish the Dharma.
This app contains all the slokas both in Sanskrit and Tamil, and the meaning of all the words in Tamil followed by a detailed explanations of the sloka. This app includes all the features the user needs to read and understand this spiritual text.
- Tamil and Sankrit sloka.
- Meaning of the Sanskrit words.
- Detailed explanation of every sloka
- Bookmark your slokas and read them all at one place.
- Notifies a sloka daily at your convenience time.
- Return to the last read sloka.
- Discoursed why Gita is widely praised and inspired many.